All arrangements are in place for the imminent visit on November 24 of the President of India to Tirumala, said Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Trust Board Chairman YV Subba Reddy.
Reddy was speaking to the media persons on November 23 after inspecting the arrangements at the Sri Padmavathi Rest House, Rambhageecha, the Varaha Swamy temple, and the Srivari temple.
“As the visit of the first citizen of the country is scheduled in the present COVID-19 conditions, there is every restriction in the deployment of personnel everywhere,” added Reddy.
President Ram Nath Kovind would be arriving at the Renigunta Airport at 10:30 am. He would complete his darshan at the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple, the Varahaswamy Temple, and the Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, before 2 pm.
The President would return to the Sri Padmavathi Rest House and arrive at the Renigunta Airport a little before 4 pm for his return journey.
“The District Collector, Bharat Narayan Gupta and SP Ramesh Reddy are making security arrangements in coordination with CVSO Gopinath Jatti,” said the Trust Board Chairman.
He inspected all the arrangements along with TTD EO KS Jawahar Reddy and Additional EO AV Dharma Reddy.
Here is the complete schedule of the President’s visit:
– Arrival at the Renigunta airport at 10:30 am.
– Thiruchanoor Sri Padmavati Ammavari Darshan at 11 am.
– Tirumala Padmavati Guest House at 12:15 pm.
– Visit Varahaswamy Temple at 12:50 pm.
– Sri Venkateshwara Swami Darshan at 1:05 pm.
– The President would return to the Padmavathi Guest House at 1:40 pm.
– Arrival at the Renigunta airport for return at 3:40 pm.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: www.dnaindia.com