This is how much Bigg Boss 4 Tamil contestant earned at the end of 105 days stay inside Bigg Boss house. Balaji and Som received the lowest salary, here are the details.
It is known that Aari was selected as the winner and Balaji as the runner as the Bigg Boss show lasted for 106 days and ended yesterday. In this case, the information about who was paied how much this Big Boss season is currently released on social media.
Accordingly we will now look at the information about the daily salary of the contestants
- Rekha: Rs.1 lakh x 14 days= 14 lakhs
- Sanamshetty: Rs 1 lakh x 63 days = 63 lakhs
- Ari: Rs.85,000 x 105 days + 50 lakhs = 1 crore 35 lakhs 25 thousand
- Suchitra: Rs.80,000 x 49 days = 39.20 lakhs
- Archana: Rs.75,000 x 77 days = 57.75 lakhs
- Ramya Pandian: Rs.75,000 x 105 days = 78.75 lakhs
- Gabriella: Rs.70,000 x 102 days + 5 lakhs = 76.40 lakhs
- Shivani: Rs 60,000 x 98 days = 58.80 lakhs
- Ramesh: Rs.60,000 x 69 days = 41.40 lakhs
- Velmurugan: Rs. 50,000 x 28 days = 14 lakhs
- Nisha: Rs 40,000 x 70 days = 28 lakhs
- Samyukta: Rs 40,000 x 56 days = 22.40 lakhs
- Anita Sampath: Rs 40,000 x 84 days = 33.60 lakhs
- Rio: Rs 35,000 x 105 days = 36.75 lakhs
- Ajith: Rs 15,000 x 91 days = 13.65 lakh
- Suresh: Rs.10,000 x 35 days = 3.50 lakhs
- Som: Rs.10,000 x 105 days = 10.50 lakhs
- Bala: Rs.10,000 x 105 days = 10.50 lakhs
It is noteworthy that Balaji, who has been the runner-up for 106 days on the Big Boss show, has the lowest salary compared to contestants like Velmurugan and Rekha.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: thenewscrunch.com