Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 3 is on course with a gripping third week. Seven contestants were nominated for eliminations in week 3 of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. One elimination took place so far and two wildcard entries, Remya Panicker and Angel were inducted into the house this week. A major twist was witnessed in this week’s nomination task which brought Michelle Ann, Sajna, and Firoz into the eviction nominations list for week 3.
The fiasco surrounding Michelle Ann and wildcard entries’ performances are impacting the voting results by considerable means. Sai Vishnu and Michelle Ann are lurking around in the bottom two and Rithu’s safety seems to be a huge positive for her prospects this week.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Voting Results Week 3 Eviction – 1st March 2021
- Soorya Menon – 20% vote share (20,102 votes)
- Sajna and Firoz – 9% vote share (9,411 votes)
- Michelle Ann – 9% vote share (9,725 votes)
- Anoop Krishnan – 10% vote share (10,115 votes)
- Dimpal Bhal – 24% vote share (24,765 votes)
- Sai Vishnu – 13% vote share (13,652 votes)
- Bhagyalakshmi – 15% vote share (15,513 votes)
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Nominated Contestants Week 3
- Dimple Bhal
- Soorya Menon
- Sai Vishnu
- Anoop Krishnan
- Sajna and Firoz
- Michelle Ann
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Eviction Week 3 Voting Trends and Analysis
The closed room nomination task was the major highlight of this week. The two wildcard entrants were not nominated this week. Rithu Manthra, Ramzan, Kidilam Firoz, and Adoney were safe from nominations this week.
- Ramzan’s scintillating performances and right attitude put him in a very good position in the last two weeks. Hence, he is yet to be nominated in Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.
- Dimple Bhal cruised to safety on sympathy votes. However, Mohanlal’s support will propel her voting results.
- Anoop enters the nomination for the first time and it would be interesting to see people’s support for him.
- Sai Vishnu is nominated for the second time in a row and this week looks like a danger week unless he steps up.
- Sajna and Firoz were nominated for the Dimple Bhal fiasco and it is likely that the wildcard entry will end up in the bottom two of the voting results.
Captain and wildcard entrants Remya, Angel were safe from nominations this week.
Who Will Be Safe From Eviction This Week?
According to reports, Dimple Bhal and Soorya Menon are likely to be safe this week.
Who Will Be in Danger of Eviction This Week?
According to reports, Sajna/Firoz or Sai Vishnu are likely to be evicted this week.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: thenewscrunch.com