The Ministry of Home Affairs on Saturday allowed cinema halls to operate at 100% seating capacity. The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting also issued a new set of SOPs for cinema halls and theatres which will be effective from February 1 onwards.
Some of the general guidelines include:
1. Adequate physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed outside the auditoriums, common areas and waiting areas at all times.
2. Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory at all times.
3. Availability of hand sanitizers, preferably in the touch-free mode, at entry and exit points as well as common areas within the premises.
4. Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
5. Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to state and district helpline.
6. Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
7. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App shall be advised to all.
Refresh for more updates.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: indianexpress.com