Last year, LG had launched the W31 series of budget smartphones and now the company has unveiled its successor in the Indian market — the LG W41 series which includes three devices — LG W41, W41+, and W41 Pro.
Apart from the memory configuration, almost all the specifications remains the same on these three devices. The smartphones come with a 6.55-inch HD+ display with a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing camera.
Under the hood, the devices are powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 12nm chipset and has IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with up to 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage but there’s also a microSD card support for expanding the storage.
In the camera department, the phones features a quad-camera setup on the back that includes a 48 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a 5 MP macro lens. On the front side, there’s an 8 MP selfie snapper.
The devices come with a fingerprint sensor for added security and there’s also a dedicated Google Assistant button. The smartphones are running the Android 10 operating system and are powered by a 5,000 mAh battery.
LG W41, W41+, and W41 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch 20:9 HD+ FullVision display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and up to 400 nits brightness
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB (W41 and W41+), 6 GB (W41 Pro)
- Storage: 64/128 GB internal; expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Rear Camera: 48 MP rear camera with LED flash + 8 MP ultra-wide camera + 2 MP depth sensor + 5 MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant Button
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Pricing and Availability in India
- LG W41 (4 GB + 64 GB): Rs 13,490
- LG W41+ (4 GB + 128 GB): Rs 14,490
- LG W41 Pro (6 GB + 128 GB): Rs 15,490
- Availability: Now available for purchase
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: www.mobigyaan.com