The hosts New Zealand and the visitors Bangladesh will face each other this Saturday (19th March) in the opening match of the three-match ODI series at University Oval (Dunedin). While it will be a day ODI match, it has been scheduled to begin at 11:00 AM local time.
This ODI series will be a part of the 2020–23 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League as New Zealand will play their first ODI series under this Super League while Bangladesh will play their second ODI series but first away ODI series under this Super League.
Fans are hoping for a good ODI match between New Zealand and Bangladesh in this series opener.
New Zealand vs Bangladesh 2021, 1st ODI: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In New Zealand – 11:00 PM NZDT
- Spark Sport will broadcast this ODI match live in New Zealand.
- On the other hand, magic TALK & magic rova will provide the live radio broadcasting of this ODI match in New Zealand.
In Bangladesh – 04:00 AM BST
- TSports will broadcast this New Zealand vs Bangladesh ODI match live in Bangladesh.
In India – 03:30 AM IST
- FanCode will bring the live stream of this ODI match to India.
In Pakistan – 03:00 AM PKT
- Ten Sports & PTV will broadcast this match live in Pakistan.
In Australia – 09:00 AM AEST
- FOX Sports (FOX CRICKET) will broadcast this ODI match live.
In Canada – previous day’s (19th March) 05:00 PM/17:00 EST
- ATN will broadcast this ODI match live.
In the United States of America (USA) – previous day’s (19th March) 05:00 PM/17:00 EST
- ESPN+ will broadcast this ODI match live.
In South Africa – 12:00 AM/00:00 SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket and SuperSport Grandstand) will broadcast this ODI match live in South Africa.
In the United Kingdom (UK) & Republic of Ireland – previous day’s (19th March) 10:00 PM/22:00 GMT
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) will broadcast this ODI match live in the United Kingdom (UK) & Republic of Ireland.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: cricketaddictor.com