The hosts New Zealand and the visitors Bangladesh will now meet for the second time in the three-match T20I series this Tuesday (30th March) evening at McLean Park (Napier). According to the official schedule of this T20I match, it will begin at 07:00 PM (19:00) local time.
After completing the whitewash in the ODI series, the hosts New Zealand claimed another big victory in the T20I series opener last Sunday. While New Zealand scored 210/3 (20 overs), Bangladesh replied with 144/8 (20 overs) as the hosts won that T20I by 66 runs.
As the Blackcaps are leading this T20I series by 1-0, they need another victory to win this home series while Bangladesh must have to win both the remaining matches of this series to snatch away this series.
New Zealand vs Bangladesh 2021, 2nd T20I: When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
In New Zealand – 07:00 PM (19:00) NZDT
- Spark Sport will broadcast this T20I match live.
- On the other hand, magic rova will provide the live radio broadcasting of this T20I match.
In Bangladesh – 12:00 PM BST
- TSports will broadcast this New Zealand vs Bangladesh T20I match live in Bangladesh.
In India – 11:30 AM IST
- FanCode will bring the live stream of this T20I match to India.
In Pakistan – 11:00 AM PKT
- Ten Sports & PTV will broadcast this match live in Pakistan.
In Australia – 05:00 PM (17:00) AEST
- FOX Sports (FOX CRICKET) will broadcast this T20I match live.
In Canada – 01:00 AM
- ATN will broadcast this T20I match live.
In the United States of America (USA) – 01:00 AM
- ESPN+ will broadcast this T20I match live.
In South Africa – 08:00 AM SAST
- SuperSport (SuperSport Cricket & SuperSport Grandstand) will broadcast this T20I match live in South Africa.
In the United Kingdom (UK) & Republic of Ireland – 06:00 AM GMT
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) will broadcast this T20I match live in the United Kingdom (UK) & Republic of Ireland.
* Note: All the beginning times have been written according to the official scheduled starting time of the match.
This article is auto-generated by Algorithm Source: cricketaddictor.com