If you buy LPG cylinders but the subsidy has not been credited by the government into your account, then this piece of news could be important for you.
If you are not getting the LPG subsidy, one reason may be that your annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more, is kept out of the purview of subsidy. Another reason some people fail to get a subsidy on LPG because their Aadhaar Card is not linked.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check whether you are eligible for getting a subsidy:
- First of all visit www.mylpg.in website.
- Upon landing on the website, you will see the photo of gas cylinders of three companies on the right side.
- Click on the photo of the gas cylinder or the service provider of your choice.
- Now, a new window will open containing the details of your gas service provider.
- On the top right of the page, there will be the option of Sign-in and New User, select it.
- If your ID is already created then you have to sign-in.
- If the ID is not there then you have to select the new user.
- After this, in the window that will open, the option of View Cylinder Booking History will be present on the right side, select it.
- You will know whether you are getting subsidy or not.
- If you do not get subsidy, you can complain on 18002333555 toll free number.